Wednesday, August 25, 2010

*giggles*


...................................................................
This is what i saw when my friend told me to look at the moon.
I thought it appeared as beautiful as ever so i snapped a picture of it.

What on earth am i doing? i'm not even allowed to use the computer to surf the net on weekdays, ohhwells i have something to blog about.
Is it like a drama month or what?
English drama
-was chosen to be the assistant director for English drama, we'll be doing a drama on 'Gulp and Gasp' based on the short stories.
-charmak, dyitesh, shinwei and tinesh will be coming over to my house next Sunday to discuss about the whole drama.
-we'll be presenting it on the 20 or 21 September.
-feels agitated, pray hard nothing goes wrong.
Bm drama/oral
-yeelin, dyitesh, charmak, tinesh, puiyee and i will be doing a short drama next Thursday.
-oral test
-it's a really random one.
-it's a comedy/crime type of drama.
-can't wait
Here it is, read it if you have time...

English oral test
-last but not least elin and i will be doing our oral test TOMORROW!
-about healthy living
-we recited like crap today! *laughs*
-had fun though
-i'm so READY for it! =p
.......................................................................
- Ohya, last Saturday as my sister & i was waiting outside 99 Speedmart for my mom to pay the bil. Some nigga drove by and said 'ahmoi, watcha doing?' obviously standing(told myself) but we ignore him and then he left. ThankGod! freakin' nervous, my sister was giving the crap face, i LOL-ed.
- On Monday, some Indian boy sat beside me during assembly which i really didn't mind until he started digging his nose and wiping it all over his shirt and the ground. I was a devastated! Wth, don't dig in public la. Didn't your mama tell you that when you were a kid?! *disgusted face*
Then his friend started playing with him, and i guess he kinda-wipe-his-mucous-on-his-friend's shirt? :w poorboy.... Ohwell, im done ranting. i'm sorry to embarrass you in my blog.
Go-to-go's...
Nites peep! :)
XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment