Saturday, August 28, 2010

When i was little you taught me ♥
how to stand on my own,
how to differentiate good & bad,
how to love others,
how to stay strong &
how to be a girl.
..............................................................
i remember how you take my hand & lead me through every circumstances,
i remember how you piggy-back me whenever i want to,
i remember how you scolded me for my wrong doings,
i remember how you loved me so much more than anything,
i remember how you admitted hospital,
i remember how you last hold my hand before you entered the operation room,
i remember how much i didn't want you to leave 2 years ago,
i remember how tears roll down from my cheeks when you left,
i remember your funeral service.
............................................................
i didn't want to cry all night,
i didn't want the feeling of resentment,
i didn't want to miss you,
i didn't want this to happen.
...........................................................
sometimes i wish God had never take you back so early, guess there's...
no more looking back,
no more crying,
no more missing,
no more regrets.
..........................................................
i know you're with Him now,
i know you're safe now,
i know you're happy now.
.........................................................
I just want to say,
i love you YEHYEH & i will always do!
thanks for being my grandDad!
♥♥
GOD said... that it's time you cleansed yourself with laughter and with tears. Let tears take out all the agony that is hidden inside you, and let laughter ignite your contagious joy.

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment