Thursday, August 26, 2010

English oral test went great although i kinda panic in the end, but thankGod its' finally over! mimi, thanks for being my partner for oral test since form1 til now. :) you're a really great one!
Talking about english and stuff, this reminds me about my english teacher-Miss Azie'

It's us with her.

This is what she said in her blog:

Am going to miss my students.
I panicked. My form 4 students calmed me down. Shouldn't it be the other way around? They're awesome.
Am going to miss my students.
Constructed test paper for Form 4: Rational Cloze on 'Eclipse' and Info transfer on 'K-Pop'.
Am going to miss my students.
Marked their papers right after the test. Anxious.
Am going to miss my students.
They don't really know my time with them is almost ending.
Should tell them.
But don't feel like I can.
I'll miss every single being. Every naughty, reluctant, rebellious sweet cute little beings.
Students, Teacher will miss you. Will you miss me? ;(

.............................................................................

*groans* Awwwwwrrr..... ='( OF COURSE we're gonna miss you!

She's leaving us in another one month time, its too sudden. She has been a really nice teacher. I really enjoyed every single english lesson ever since she taught us, she comes out with the most creative ideas. Awwwwwr, why must it end this way? I don't want a replacement teacher. She has good teaching skills.

Oh btw, we'll be having a farewell party for her on the 24 September i guess and my friends & i will be making a little surprise for her. Hope she likes it! :)


PS: yaumen, elin, yewkin- Hey jynee! monthly test and examinations are necessary. What to you think? :)

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment