Sunday, January 3, 2010

My life in the year 2009

2009 has indeed been a great year for me.
I still remember..........

I had my school camp in Teluk batik.
Went Cameron. (freezing cold)
Belle and Cassy came back from Australia to visit us.
Church camp.
Hari kantin.
Cheah's 17 birthday party.
Cell outings.
PBSM.



All American Rejects concert.
Merdeka celebration.
My 15th birthday.
Camwhore in school.
Christmas.
Grandma passed away.

Sports day.
Recycling day.
Treasure hunt.
Youth camp.


It's like so yesterdayyy...
I love being fifteen, i don't want to grow old.
Anyway, i've learn alot in the year 2009 especially in LIFE game (camp),
God has blessed me in many ways, He has indeed been a wonderful God!
and i know 2010 is going to be a great year! :)

PS: Last night my stomach was really pain and i was freakin' panic cause i thought it was appendix or something so i quickly prayed and the pain was release immediately! God is amazing!
iloveyouJesus! :p

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment