Friday, January 15, 2010

Die you boring life, DIEeee!

Hello dear readers! Sorry for not updating my blog in a long time.
School started last week already, i'm officially in sub science and it's scary!
Chemistry, Physics, Addmath is hard... HARDdd i tell you (but interesting).
Most of them are like super smart and i'm the dumb wan. =)

So this is what i have been doing the whole week.
-get up
-wash up
-go to school
-*listen to teacher*
-go back home
-have my lunch
-rest
-bathe
-study/ do homework
-have my dinner
-tuition
-sleep

and life goes on like this every SINGLE DAY.
Boringgggg!
Tuition & Homework= No life!
btw, it's my first time having tuition. o.O
I wanna go church! =)

This is so me!

I feel the pressure & stress =w

Anyway, i won't be running for Meratas Desa this year. Tiring & the form5 runners are too fast! =) We'll be helping out with PBSM as a Q.M - Quarter Master.
Sports day is also coming up, i'll be taking part in 200m, 400m, 1x100m, 1x400m and high jump although i suck at it. :P gotta go training! *rawr*

PS: I'm the president for pbsm, secretary for badminton, treasurer for rumah merah and wakil tingkatan for catering club. Awesomeeee~

Okie, have to sleep now. tomorrow got tuition.
Darn it. Bye. =)

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment