Monday, December 7, 2009

Hey man, that's not cool...

Remember i mention about me putting on braces and all, *sadly* i think that's NOT gonna happen! I went to the dentist last Thursday to have a checkup and he said that my teeth is very bad... LOL i know la if not i wouldn't get braces right! =.= but that's wasn't the point!

After he examined my teeth he found out that both my back teeth are facing inwards, this causes my wisdom teeth to have no space to grow. So the dentist suggested that i should have an operation to remove my wisdom teeth if not i couldn't wear braces! Pathetic? it's true. *Hey man, that's not cool* darn it!

*Sigh* I DON'T WANNA DO OPERATION! *rawr* i have to admit that i'm scared =w not only that it's like super expensive and there are side effects too if the operation does not work out well! =( so now my mum's gonna bring me to another dentist to check properly. Hopefully i don't have to do an operation to wear braces!

pray pray PRAY!

* X-ray is cool! * :)

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment