Monday, December 28, 2009

Grandma grandma...

This is where they cremate her body.
After cremation, we're supposed to put the left overs into the white bag.

Grandma passed away the day after Christmas, the feeling was kinda sudden when she left. I wish she could stay longer but i guess daddy God doesn't want her to suffer anymore. Oh well, happy that she's in a better place right now! =)
I'm gonna miss the moment when i step into your house and calling you 'popo', i'm gonna miss telling my friends that i'm going to my 'popo' house this Sunday but most of all i'm gonna miss you 'popo' ILOVEYOU.

May you rest in peace.
Jesus loves you.

Chilling in the bus.
Cried like damn alot thanks to my mom!
Was super tired after everything!
Happy cause it's over sad cause you're gone forever!

PS: You'll always be remembered popo. =D we love you!

Xoxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment