Friday, July 23, 2010

PBSM has finally ended, I'm tired.
A little note for all the members, (if you guys are ever gonna read this.)

......................................................................
I was worried about how you guys would think about me when i first became the President of the club. Was i qualified to be one? Am i sure of my faith that i can handle this? Will i disappoint my seniors? Heaps of questions to be asked. I was afraid. Little did i know it doesn't matter anymore, cause nobody is perfect. I wasn't good at anything, first aid, marching, saving people, nothing! But you took me in as leader, respected me, obeyed my commends and definitely had fun with me. I just wanted to say THANKYOU for your cooperation, THANKYOU for your patients, THANKYOU for being sporting and THANKYOU for being a great member. I reallyreallyreally hope that you guys actually learned something this year and it wouldn't be just a typical curriculum day but more like something that you have enjoyed and share it with others. Anyway, i also wanted to say that whoever the president will be the next year, i just want each and everyone of you to listen to him/her, continue to grow in PBSM and don't let the name of PBSM down okay?! :) One more thing, during the last meeting i really felt appreciated. Thanks for letting me know that i was responsible, have good leadership, joyful, strict and etc...
To>>>
Ajk's: Thank's for helping out, everytime i needed you.
Henry, Yanjun: Thankyou for letting me know the pbsm rules better.
Huiyee: Thanks for teaching me how to actually march, how to use the first aid kid and basically everything about pbsm but mostly thanks for being a great teammate! I appreciate the things you've done for me. :)
THANK YOU
........................Just remember that whatever happens.....................

WE LOSE TOGETHER

WIN TOGETHER

TEAMMATES :D

With love <3

Pengerusi, XOxo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment