Saturday, April 17, 2010

Omgeee...I got influenced by my friends and have been becoming a fan of too many awesome stuff in facebook!

Let me show you.
Jynee became a fan of.......

You can't be best friends without insulting each other constantly.

The annoying sticky spot on the water bottle after ripping the paper off.

HEY ARE YOU AWAKE?? well thanks to you now i am.. (like)

Spelling a word so bad that spell check cant even fix it.

Whenever I'm packing I always feel like I'm forgetting something... (like)

I CHEW MY ICE CUBES.

I don't remember getting this bruise...

I love it when someone you miss randomly texts you :).

If your gonna be a liar, AT LEAST be a good one!

You HAD to tag me in the worst picture ever. Delete it. now. (like)

oooo ive been tagged, lets just have a - OH MY NO NO UNTAG UNTAG UNTAG.

Should I Say It?, Im gonna Say It, I Said it, I shouldnt have said that... (like)

I studied it like 3 minutes ago, how the hell did I forget the answer? (like)

These Groups Are Getting Addictive I jus ADD and ADD.

I AM NOT JEALOUS, I AM NOT JEALOUS. OKAY FINE, I AM JEALOUS ! :(

"I won't forget, I won't forget.." "So did you bring it?" "Sh*t.."

*sitting in class* 1:30 *seems like 20 minutes pass* 1:33. WHAT!? (like)

"Have you done the homework?" "Yes" "Quick, let me copy." (like)

I might have joined your group if it weren't such a grammatical failure.

I Love When Sluts Join Groups about Hating Sluts. It Makes me Laugh. (like)

I have joined so many groups they start to tell my life story

When the teacher says group, you automatically look at your best friend

Going on your friends' page & joing another 25 groups or pages.

I just scroll through the home page and join like 10 groups.

Lastly, Jynee became a fan of awesomeness. :)

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment