Sunday, March 28, 2010


I almost forgot to blog about my week.
So here it goes,

- my sista broke my spect, how am i supposed to study without it?! XD
- got back my first term result, i failed my addmaths paper *rawr* malu malu
- ate 'ham yok jong' almost everyday
- had a fun time editing pictures at http://www.picnik.com/
- lost my phone on wednesday during perjumpaan pbsm, some malay/indian boys stole it cause i kinda left it in my bag *prayed* luckily Mathana found it and return it back to me. Memory card was missing, the boys didn't want to admit that they stole it so they have to pay me. *Thank God*
- i didn't know my schools' discipline room was so cool until i went in that day to write a report about what happened. XD
- church was awesome fun today. Pictures will be uploaded soon.

*off to do my homework*
Buh-bie
XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment