Monday, November 16, 2009

Goodbye goodbye! (ihatethatword)

Dear form5's,
especially to......

Joee.(sis)
Xuejen.(cousin)
Yanyan.(manman)
Natasha.
Kaishin.

Chenyew.(bestfriend)
Songian.
Yanwei.(wangleehom)
Cheah.(fishball)

I just wanted to say THANKS for being part of my life...
You have been a blessing to me... i look up to u and cherish all the moments we shared!
I will never ever forget great friends like you!

jo & jen: I'm gonna miss you when you leave! Funny not seeing you in school (PBSM) anymore.

yanyan & natasha: I'm missing you already because you guys are the funniest person i've ever met in my life and now that you're leaving no one else is gonna take that place! D: i thankyou for all the joy and laughter's we shared! happy, retarded, silly times~ and i think you're damn cool and manly! wink* =)

kaishin: Although i don't really know you so well but I'm thankful for someone like you, really because you are so darn fierce and scary sometimes which have thought me a very valuable lesson and i know somewhere deep down inside there's a sweet and caring kaishin in there. Thanks for being u! I'm gonna miss you and you showing off your manliness! haha =D

chenyew: Well, i would say you're the only form5 guy whom i can really be close with and its really a privilege to be able to be your friend. I want you to know that u mean so much to me and i'll never forget you. I'll always remember those times when we tease one another, when you teman me back home from school, when you praise yourself about how handsome you were, when you call me on the phone to talk rubbish, when you ask me to eat shit and when we shared all those sad and happy moments together. I really cherish our friendship.
imissyou BESTFRIEND!

songian: It's nice knowing you, because you have been a really good leader, friend. You're someone that will always brighten up my day, i've learn alot from you! Thanks for all your silly jokes and always being so random and retarded! Anyways, i hope you'll remember me like i'll always remember you! =p

yanwei
: Yanweiyanwei... i'm gonna miss you when you annoy me about how you look like wangleehom or sing like wangleehom, i'm gonna miss you asking me where my little sis is cause i know you have nothing better to ask, i'm gonna miss your mega perasaness! i'm gonna miss not seeing you in PBSM anymore! Thanks for being... yanwei!

cheah
: Fishball! oh i'm so use to it, i hope you don't mind...anyways, i don't really know you so well but i just wanna say thankyou for always inviting me to your birthday party, thankyou for telling me not to do this and that cause is not good, thankyou for being my friend! Stay healthy cheah! Godbless! =]

May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Ps: Jyn miss you guys loads...D:

All the best in your spm too! =)
Godbless.
*Goodbye* T.T

XOxo, Jyn

No comments:

Post a Comment