Saturday, August 15, 2009

Just for laughs >.<

We all need a good chuckle. Here are more reasons to keep the GIGGLES rolling.



I've found this in the seventeen magazines and thought of posting it out.

..................................................................................................

-Rubbed the wrong way-
"My boyfriend came over for dinner one night, and when he sat down across from me, i thought i'd be flirty and rub my foot up and down his leg.
Then after dinner, i asked him how he liked the massage, and he just looked at me and laughed and said, 'What massage?' It turned out that i was rubbing my 82-year-old grandpa's leg. I think i'm traumatised for life."

-Stinkbomb-
My boyfriend and i had been going out for a few months but neither of us had reached the "comfortable" stage yet (meaning i have never dared to fart in front of him). One day, we were watching TV and i could feel the gas building up. Usually i'd just hold it in or run to the bathroom to let it out. This time, i decided to let it out 'silently'. What a huge mistake! It really stank, and my boyfriend turned to me and said "it smells like something died in here!" I blamed it on the cat, and he believed me!

-Wardrobe malfunction-
"I was running really late for tuition class and couldn't find any clean jeans in my room one morning, so i grabbed my brother's sweatpants and wore them. As i was walking up the stairs with my friends, the hem of the sweats (which were way too long) got caught on my shoe- and i totally tripped! My pants fell down in front of everybody, and the worst part was, i was wearing a tiny thong! I never wore those sweats again."

..............................................................................................................



It's from Cambodia :D

Aren't they cute? >.<



Thanks Wen li... *hugsss*










XOxo, Jyn


No comments:

Post a Comment